Friday, January 13, 2012

And the stupid comment of the week is.....

Part of our job is sending letters (nasty grams) to people about rule violations.  One of the most common is a noise violation.  After we send a noise violation to someone, we expect them to modify their behavior to be a better neighbor and be more considerate.  If they do not, and we get another complaint within a short period of time, we send them a fine.  Of course, we are required to give them a chance to refute the fine and state their case.  This is the comment I got this week in one such instance:

I don't know what I'm supposed to do.  When I come home, I like to watch TV in the bedroom.  It's not that loud.  It can't be.  It's just a little TV. 

Really?  There is no response to this one except thank you, I will forward this to the Board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment